Saturday, October 30, 2010

A little bit of everything rolled into one post

My mind is running in  a million different directions tonight. Mainly because the husband is working third shift tonight, and I have a hard time being here alone overnight. It's a long story. But, my anxiety levels shoot through the roof.

The weightloss thing is going pretty well. I am now down to 215 pounds. I have really been paying attention to what I eat and mindful of how many calories I am consuming on a daily basis. I have also been excersising alot more. I just want to say, I have found the most amazing personal trainer. I was nervous when I decided to get a trainer. I didn't want to end up with some bodybuilder type who had no clue what it was like to be fat. My trainer really has walked a mile in my shoes. He understands the obstacles that I face and he has been a great help. I feel more confident now, then ever, that I can reach not only my weightloss goal, but also my goal of completing the Chicago Marathon in 2011. There will also be 5 and 10ks run over the course of the next 11 months as I prepare for this event.

Today was a hard day emotionally. I don't know why. It was just one of those days where I felt so disconnected from life. In the past, I would usually just stuff my face with everything in sight. So not only was I dealing with feeling down today, I was also struggling with my emotional eating. However, I handled it well and found ways to distract myself when I felt like binging on the Halloween candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment