Friday, October 15, 2010

Sometimes You Need To Run With It

Over the course of the last couple weeks, I  have found myself immersed in the all things diet,excersise,and nutrition. I realized something. I liked this world that I found myself in. Not only have I met some of the most supportive people, but I found myself wanting to be more then "just a fat girl". I knew that by the time this journey was well underway, as it will never be done, I wanted to be in a position to help others. Others who are going through the same things that I did and was. Going forward, I am hoping to become certified in nutrition as well as fitness. (See, told ya I like this)

As of right now, I am a BeachBody Coach. I am very excited to be embarking on this journey and to be sharing this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment