Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Fit Challenge: What Motivates You?

Motivation. There is a reason that you are doing the things that you are doing. Maybe it was a scare from a doctor, maybe it is your family, maybe it is because you want to wear skinny jeans. Whatever it may be, there is something that motivates you.

For today's Fit Challenge, I want you to identify what motivates you and write about it. Blogging creates accountability. Accountability creates results. What is your why for this journey?

Here is mine:

I have four children and a husband. There have been so many times that I have had to sit on the sidelines because I lacked the energy to play with them. It hurt me. It hurt them. No longer was I the mom who would play tag or climb the playground equipment. I was the mom that sat on the bench and watched. I wanted to be the mom who would plop down on the floor and play cars instead of saying no because I couldn't get my behind back up afterwards. My children motivate me because I don't want them to develop unhealthy habits. My husband motivates me because he loves me. He wants me to be around for a long time. I want to be a wife he can be proud of.

So, what motivates you?

Come on back and leave a link in the comment section with your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment