Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 things about me

Emily over at From Fat Girl To Thin posted her Ten Things blog post in an effort to give her readers insight into who she is. She then invited us to do the same. So, without further ado I give you

Ten Things About Me

1.) I am terrified of spiders. Even tiny ones. And it grosses me out when Aidan brings me a spider he killed in his room.

2.) I work from home as a freelance writer, editor, and writing coach. I also recently joined Beachbody as a coach because I wanted to help others achieve their goals.

3.) I love horror movies. Especially "old school" ones. Arachnaphobia is one of my favorites. (go figure)

4.)I strive to eat as organic and clean as possible.

5.)I am planning on running the Chicago Marathon in 2011

6.)The last time I actually ran a mile was in highschool

7.) I love to cook. I love to bake.

8.)Fall and Winter are my two favorite times of year. I love decorating for the holidays.

9.)I will listen to just about any kind of music. Except rap.

10.)I love playing World Of Warcraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment