Sunday, October 17, 2010

5 Miles

One of the things that I love about the town that I live in, is the abundance of trails. All paved. All well maintained. This morning, instead of pounding it out on the treadmill, I decided to walk/run a path that I had discovered after moving to this house. 2 hours later I was dragging my sorry butt in the door, feeling like someone had taken all the muscles in my legs and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d them to the breaking point...holy cow!

It was roughly 5 miles round trip and while I didn't run as much as I wanted to, I did run some.

Today was also a frustrating day. I am facing a gain going into the week. It isn't much. But, it is enough to leave me feeling discouraged today. I had tears in my eyes when I told my husband..."I don't think I can do this..." I was frustrated. Discouraged. Dissapointed in myself.

After a small pity party, I decided that I needed to step it up a notch...I needed to do more then what I was already doing, push myself harder, eat that much better.

Success is the only option. I need to do something to kick this into gear.

Don't forget about my fit challenges starting tomorrow. :)

Also, look for the Facebook Page (if I ever decide on a title) to launch this week as well

No comments:

Post a Comment