Monday, October 11, 2010

Treadmills Scare Me

I went to the gym again today even though my legs were yelling at me to stay home. I followed my hour at the gym with a long walk with the kids. My leg muscles are tight. So tight it hurts to touch them. Or look at them.

Today, I got on the treadmill. I wanted to run, but my ankle dictated otherwise. ( I am thinking at this point it is my Achilies Tendon...which I refuse to acknowledge because that would mean downtime for me). So I walked. Fast.

Treadmills scare me. I kept having visions of falling off. The more I thought about it, the more I was worried. Made for an interesting workout lol.

It was a good workout. I burned over 100 calories, logged a good amount of miles on the bike and just under a mile on the treadmill.

Contemplating returning tomorrow. But, I think my legs might need a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment