Monday, October 18, 2010

Chocolate Almond Butter Banana Smoothie

After a great trip to Trader Joe's (it was my first trip, why did no one tell me about this store sooner...love it) I was the proud owner of Creamy Almond Butter with Sea Salt. I love this stuff. I also got a good deal on more bananas (19 cents a pound).

This afternoon I was craving something chocolate. So I decided to get a little creative with the ingredients that I had on hand...the end result? A wonderful, creamy, and satisfying smoothie!

Ingredients:
1 Banana
2 Tbs Almond Butter
Chocolate Almond Milk (I used just under 1/2 cup)
Handful of ice.

What To Do:
Toss it all in a blender and blend!

You can adjust the amount of Almond Butter if you want a smoothie that is a little thicker.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment