Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same (Weigh In Weds)

Yep, it's Wednesday. You know what the means, right? Weigh In Wednesdays over on Fat Girl To Thin!

Well, nothing has changed on this end. Then again, I weighed myself last on Friday, so maybe by then I will see a decrease. Trust me, I am not complaining. I have been seeing small successes over the last couple of weeks, so I am not about to knock a week of no change.

I think my holding steady this week may have something to do with going to the gym. My body is still trying to figure out what I am doing to it.

On that end, I am going to  have to suck it up and call the doctor. My ankle is horrible. It hurts like no tomorrow. The location of the pain has me fairly certain that it is my Achillies Tendon. Not Good. Because the only effective treatment? Rest it. Seriously, it figures I would just get in the groove of this workout thing and my ankle would say "Hasta La Viesta Baby!" I tool this morning off from the gym hoping my ankle would feel a little better, but alas, it still hurts. I am planning to hit the gym in the morning. So, I will wrap it up, slow it down on the treadmill and probably shorten my workout. As long as I get SOME in tomorrow, all is good.

I am preparing to jump in with both feet to my marathon training next week. There is also a 5/10k Harvest run coming up, so I am gearing up for that as well.

Life has been insanely busy. But I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment