Monday, December 6, 2010

Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Hey, Hey, Goodbye

I have BIG news...but first, I have no internet at the moment and am posting this from my phone. So we will see how it goes.

Now, back to my BIG news. The last time I weighed less than 200 pounds was nearly five years ago. Before I got pregnant with Aidan.
I thought those days were gone forever. I have lost the same 5 pounds many many times. For me to get below 200, I would have had to lose 36 pounds. Something I never thought I could do.

Today, I stepped on that scale. This past week I was so close to hitting that 200 pound mark. I wanted it so bad.

The numbers on the scale came to a stop on a number I haven't seen in a while...and it didn't start with a 2.

Today, weighing in at 199.4 I officially leave the 200's behind.

Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment