Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is one of your New Year's Resolutions to be healthier?

During the past few months, I have shared my journey with all of you. And, going forward into 2011, will continue to do so. This blog has been so much more than "just a blog" and I am looking forward to continuing my journey with all of you.

Now, of course, things will change a little bit. As I am now more confident in my ability to actually lose weight, I will share some excersise tips, healthy eating tips and more here. I am hoping that 2011 will see a growth in this blog.

When I began my journey, I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach. I am at a place now where I feel that I can be of help to others who are going through what I am going through.

2011 is a clean slate. All the stuff that happened, or didn't happen, in 2010 is history. 2011 is YOUR year. It's time to put aside the excuses and the "I can't"s and just do what needs to be done.

To that end, if you, or anyone that you know, is looking for some extra help or some great fitness programs with proven results, please send them my way.

Programs we offer:

P90x
ChaLEAN Extreme
Turbo Jam
Slim in 6
INSANITY
Brazil Butt Lift
10-Minute Trainer
Turbo Fire
REVAbs
Hip Hop Abs
Yoga Booty Ballet
And many more

In addition to the great programs listed above, Beachbody is also home to Shakeology.

So, if you or any one you know, is looking to get fit and get healthy, please contact me.

(Also, you can save 25% on all purchases by signing up to be a coach. Sign up for free before Dec 31st!)

No comments:

Post a Comment