Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October goals and other ramblings

Let me start off by saying...moving sucks. If I never move again, it will be too soon. My husband and I spent all day Tuesday loading and unloading the U-haul truck. Today, my body hurts all over. We are exhausted, but glad to finally be in our new home. New beginings are always great.

I look back over the last month and realize that I didn't hit a single goal that i made at the start of the month. I think the stress of trying to find a place to live, dealing with custody issues with my son, and just everyday life really got to me. If I look back over the last week or so, I can tell you that my eating habits tanked, in a big way. I didn't eat. When I did it was probably the most unhealthy things I could even think about putting into my body. I wasn't mindful of my excersise habits either. So, it sucked. Big time.

But, I am focused on making some changes and moving forward. Bettering myself. And I figured the best way to do that would be to actually put my goals out there:

October Goals
*Excersise every day. Every Day.
*Try the free trial at the local gym
*No more eating out. Period.
*Eat fresh, Organic(when possible) foods
*Focus on maintaining a positive attitude
*Celebrate my accomplishments. Don't dwell on failures.
*Lose a minimum of 3 pounds a week.
*Track what I eat, drink, and excersise

I figured that I would reward myself at the end of the month for sticking to my goals. I have had my eyes on a great pair of running shoes for sometime. They are a little out of my budget, so if I can stick to my goals and do my best, I will be adding those shoes to my closet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment