Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I *heart* Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper

Would you believe it if I told you I never watched an episode of Biggest Loser? I may have seen bits and pieces, but for the most part I stayed far away. I think that it was because if I watched, I would probably see myself in nearly every contestent. 

Then I got hooked on Jillian Michael's Losing It this past season. Each episode was so inspiring. These were people just like me, struggling with the same things I struggled with. There was Jillian, getting them moving. Helping them to make the changes they needed to make in their lives. I keep telling my husband that I am so sending in a tape if there is a second season ;)

Over the course of this journey, I have found myself drawn towards Bob and Jillian. Jillian, for her toughness and take no shit attitude. Bob, for his "I'm your friend" attitude and encouragement.

I am so looking forward to Biggest Loser this season. And it starts tonight!

I am hoping that I will find some encouragement and motivation to kick it in to high gear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment