Saturday, September 18, 2010

I am so not a people person

I live in the midwest, which means we are fast running out of days where I can spend time outdoors. Which means I am going to have to take my excersise indoors. Currently, I don't belong to any gym. For me, money has always been an issue. I will admit, I am not the greatest at following through with things sometimes. The last thing I wanted to do was spend the money at the gym and not go. Plus, I am not much of a people person when it comes to working out. I always feel like people are staring at me and laughing. So I tend to excersie at home, where no one can see me.

But, after talking to my husband, we have decided that the only way I am going to stay on the path i am currently on is to actually haul my butt out of bed at an ungodly early hour and trekk to the gym and excersise before he goes to work. This means I have to get up between 430 and 5 on the mornings that he works so that i can be back home before he has to go to work.

I am hesitant. I did find a 7 day free trial membership for a local gym online today so I think this next week, i am going to try out this whole gym thing...who knows i might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment