Saturday, August 28, 2010

Taking The Weekend "Off"

Well, not really off, off...I am still following, loosely, my eating plan, but I am taking the weeked off from things. I have noticed a steady increase in my stress levels these past couple of weeks, and as my stress has increased, my moods have decreased. I think that I have shed more tears in this last week than I have in a very long time.

I spent so much time focusing on what was going wrong in my life, that I was missing the things that were going right.

My kids and my husband need me. I need to be able to focus on them and be positive. I need to be able to focus on my work. (I have a big project coming up...shhh it's secret) I just need to be able to feel like a normal human being...not like the royal screw up and failure that I have been made to feel like I was lately.

Tomorrow is Sunday. My husband is off, and we have some things to get done here at the house. But mostly, I just want to spend it with my family, curled up in bed, watching movies on the laptop.

Next week is a jammed packed on. Meetings Monday and possibly Tuesday. A big day on Wednesday,  just lots going on.

I need a vacation from life. Just for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment