Thursday, July 12, 2012

TurboFire/P90X2 Hybrid

Up until this point, I have been working out at my local gym. It has been the perfect situation. Summer Camp for the two older kids and the younger two either utilized the daycare in the gym or, like this past week, spent time at a babysitter's house.

But, like most things lately, there have been some changes. The boys will no longer be attending summer camp and my babysitter didn't work out, so it means the kids are home with me until school starts.

Of course, this means that I need to change up my workouts. So, starting Monday, I am going to be doing a TurboFire/P90X2 Hybrid. Yes, that means at least 3 days a week of 2 a-day-workouts. The good part about this is that I should hopefully see my weight loss speed up a little bit.

I will be posting my workout schedule tomorrow or Saturday. If you want to do this hybrid or one of the programs alone, let me know! I would love some accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment