Saturday, July 7, 2012

Project: Real Food

I still find myself eating processed foods more than I would like. Honestly, I need to be not eating anything processed. I have Crohns and Celiac Disease, and my insides revolt when I eat crap. I've gotten  a lot better about it, but I still have a ways to go.

Starting July 16th, I am embarking on Project: Real Food. It's going to start out as a 10 day challenge to eat nothing by real food. No processed crap. None of the stuff that makes me sick. Just real, whole foods. After the 10 days, I have some bigger plans for the project. But, for now, it's best to start small.

I would love for you to join me!! The meal plans and recipes should be posted up by Wednesday of this week,  to give you some time to shop and prep. And then July 16th, we start.

If you want to do the 10 day project with me, let me know. @ me on Twitter (melissa_austin), or shoot me a  message on Facebook or leave a comment below. If you have a blog, please include that URL, so I can promote your posts during the 10 day project.

I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment