Friday, July 6, 2012

Melissa Austin Fitness Seeking Motivated Team Members

The economy sucks. And unfortunately, the job market is showing no signs of getting better. Which is why I decided to go out and forge my my own path. Hence, Melissa Austin Fitness.

I am offering a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for something more. If you have been thinking that maybe it's time to do something different, then this offer is for you.

I am opening up spots on my team for three people who are ready-and willing- to work hard, follow what I do, and are motivated to succeed.

Here's what I am offering:

*For the first three months, you will work closely with myself, and my two mentors (and successful business partners). We will train you, provide you with the education, tools, and resources that you need to succeed. After the three months are up, you will continue to receive one on one support from myself. At that point, you will be well on your way to earning the income and living the life that you want.

Requirements:

*Phone and Internet access.
*Access to Social Media (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
*Willingness to follow directions received from myself and business partners
*A desire to succeed and dream big!
*Passion
*Willingness to invest in your success

My business partners are 6 figure+ income earners and have hearts of gold. Because this is such an intensive program, I only am opening this up for the first three people who contact me at coachmelissa00@gmail.com and complete the interview process (a short questionnaire and phone call with myself and one of my business partners).

I am looking to get some people started by the end of next week.

This is an amazing opportunity and one that I don't offer very often, so don't miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment