Thursday, July 5, 2012

P90X Challenge Starts July 20th


I am a graduate of both the P90X and P90X2 programs. I love them! P90X was the first program I did when I joined Beachbody in 2010, and I was hooked.

Which is why I am excited to be rolling out my P90X Challenge Group starting July 20th.

Here's what you get:

  • P90X Workout Program
  • Shakeology (Chocolate, Greenberry, Vegan Tropical Strawberry or Vegan Chocolate)
  • Private Facebook Group
  • 100 Shake recipes
  • Free Oster Personal Blender
  • Blender Bottle
  • 100 Snack ideas
In addition, I am throwing in a $100 Prize at the end of the challenge*.

What's even better, is that you can now try before you buy P90X and Shakeology. For just $14.95 + applicable tax, you can get P90X, Shakeology, and a VIP Team Beachbody Membership for the cost of shipping for 30 days.**

To get started today visit my website and click the challenge button. To take advantage of the free trial offer, fill out your information and click free trial. 

For everyone that purchases the P90X Challenge Pack outright, I am throwing in a free DVD.

For any questions, please email me at coachmelissa00@gmail.com

*Final prize is being provided directly by Melissa Austin Fitness. Beachbody is in no way affiliated with this prize offer. 

**At the end of the 30 days, you will be charged for your product according to the terms on your agreement if the product is not returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment