Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend= 2 Steps back

Weekends are my arch enemy. I always seem to slide back a little bit. I don't know what it is. I guess my body just decides that "Oh! It's the weekend, let's eat like we will never eat again." Luckily, I didn't gain any weight. Not so great was I didn't loose anyweight. :/ So I will have to work extra hard this week to make up for the weekend.

The weekend had its good and bad. I spent time with my kids and husband. Of course, as it always seems to go, I am also dealing with some heavy personal things right now. It's stressful, my nerves are shot, and while I know that things will be ok, it still doesn't help with my emotional eating.

This week will prove to be a struggle in many many ways. But I know that at the end of it all...things will be ok :-)

As Nemo says "Just Keep Swimming"

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we all have days or weekends like that...good luck next week.

    ReplyDelete