Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Transparency and accountability

When it comes to losing weight, are you "walking the walk" or are you just "talking the talk"? When I look at my progress, or at times, lack thereof, I think that i am doing the latter sometimes. It isn't intentional. I just don't like admiting that I failed....

Losing weight is a hard path to walk. The obstacles are endless. And it is ok to occasionally veer off the path. As long as you get back on.

In order to be held accountable, I think that you need to be transparent. You need to be totally honest with yourself and what it is you are trying to accomplish. If you fall off the path, then you need to be honest with yourself. What did you do? What can you change? And what will you do in the future?

For me, this blog is what is going to help me remain transparent. It is going to hold me accountable for my actions.

I have also joined in on Fat Girl To Thin's 30 pds in 30 days challenge. That is a pound a day. I can DO this!

No comments:

Post a Comment