Friday, July 16, 2010

Jillian Michaels' "Master Your Metabolisim"

I had been hearing a lot about Jillian Michaels' Master Your Metabolisim and was curious to purchase the books and try them out, so when I got an Amazon Giftcard, I knew what I wanted to purchase.

I purchased the MYM Cookbook and the calorie counter. I am the self professed "cook book queen" I have a ton of them. I love to cook and am always looking for new, and healthy, ways to feed my large family. The problem is, most of the stuff in my healthier cook books...my picky husband won't eat. And if daddy won't eat it, than neither will the kids.

I haven't had a chance to try any of the recipes in the cookbook yet 9 (I will be making a menu plan for next week when I get groceries) the recipes seem to be fairly easy to make, amd seem to be something that my husband can/will eat.

The calorie counter is awsome. I carry that thing with me. It has sections for the best and worse choices at larger chain resturants, calorie counts for over 5000 foods, and a "Master Disaster" List of foods to stay away from.

Over the coming weeks, I look forward to sharing my hits and misses with the MYM system...and the weight loss that is hopefully not far behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment