Monday, July 19, 2010

I am my own worst enemy

The weekend is over. It was a good one too. Spent it outside splashing in the kiddie pool on Saturday and Sunday. Watched Alice in Wonderland with my husband as our "date night".

Saturday was also Aidan's fourth birthday.

I made ice cream cake. Two of them.

I also overindulged. I won't say how many pieces I had...because honestly? I can't remember.

As Sunday night wound down, I was faced with what I had done. I had sabotaged myself, before I even had a chance to suceed. I always do that. I always set myself up to fail.

I am my own worst enemy. I eat with reckless abandon. I buy healthy food, but then end up ordering calorie and fat laden take out.

My ankle has been bad for nearly a month now. A MONTH. It isn't getting better. Instead, I still find myself cringing at the thought of walking up or down the stairs.

You know why it isn't getting better?

Well, how would you feel with 227 pounds of fat bearing down on you :(

I am my own worst enemy.

I think, today is the day to wage war against this enemey. Drive her out for good. And be healthy and happy.

I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment