Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WorkOut Of The Day

Hey folks!! I am up to my ears in work and it's a good thing!! I am getting ready to launch a few boot camps (locally and online, so keep your eyes and ears ready for those details). I have a book deal (finally) in the works. Life is good. And busy!

But, busy doesn't give me a free pass from the gym. I worked out this morning. It was a back and bicep kinda day. I am sore.

Today's workout of the day is one that you can do at home with a stability ball and a set of dumbells. *I will try to get a video done tonight to accompany this workout, but it's fairly simple*

Bent-Over Row With Dumb Bells
Pull-Over With Stability Ball and Dumb Bells
Seated Bicep Curls with Stability Ball and Dumb Bells
Wide Squat
Single leg deadlift with Kettlebell or dumb bell

Descriptions of these workouts can be found here.

Do 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps with a minute rest in between sets.

Have fun and Make it COUNT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment