Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Not much to say...

It's been pretty much more of the same around these parts. My weight is slowly, but surely, coming off. Finally! I am also starting to see some definition in my arms and shoulders. (Now if the rest of me would follow suit...)

In the interest of saving money, I think I may have to give up my gym membership. :( But, that means I get to jump in feet first with my TurboFire/P90X2 Hybrid!! I had been wanting to start it earlier, but I didn't want to overtrain since I was working with a trainer. Since I am no longer working with a trainer (I AM a personal trainer now) I am "free" to design and implement my own program.

I am also working on becoming a Certified Nutrition Consultant. I think that those are two things that go hand in hand.

I have started a new blog that will cover the nutrition portion of my journey, Grass-Fed Girl In A Fast-Food World. I am going Paleo/Primal due to what appears to be Celiacs and Crohns. As the saying goes, "Food can either be a powerful drug that cures you or it can be a drug that slowly poisons you." (Or something like that...you catch my drift.) Essentially, my food addiction was killing me. Each bite was doing more damage to my body. And I was getting sicker. But, now that I know what is wrong with me and I can take steps to change it :)

I have a really cool announcement coming tomorrow! Trust me, no one saw this coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment